Here is your application checklist!
Applications will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. Units that show availability on our website are subject to be FIRST offered to those currently on our application WAITLIST.
The following will need to be provided in order to complete your application:
- Application fee money orders due at time of application submission. Please contact us for the amount.
- A valid driver’s license or government issued ID for all occupants over the age of 18.
- Social security cards for all members in the household.
Income verifications: (if applicable)
- Eight (8) weeks of most recent consecutive paycheck stubs. And also the first paystub of the year where GROSS and YTD amounts are the same.
- Complete IRS certified copy of the previous 2 years of tax returns or a copy of the last 2 years tax transcripts from the IRS (self-employed only)
- Social security award letter no more than 120 days old.
- Current statement of retirement or pension plan.
- 401k statement no more than 120 days old.
- Public assistance verification.
- Alimony verification.
Assets: (if applicable)
- Six (6) months of recent checking account full statements.
- If no checking account, please bring pre-paid debit card balance.
- One (1) month of your current savings account statement.
- Copy of most recent mortgage statement and tax appraisal of real estate.
- Certificate of deposit money market verification.
- Other assets/bonds/stocks.
- Whole life insurance verification.
These documents provide proof of eligibility for residency at our community. There may be additional items needed that relate to your specific situation. We appreciate your cooperation in providing this documentation in order to process your application quickly. Additional required documents, must be provided within 72 hours of request.